Things to Do When You’re Sick:
Being sick is never fun. As you get better, you can begin to feel bored, especially if you have been alone for several days. But don’t worry, there are plenty of ways that you can stay busy and help yourself feel better. Check out our list below!
- Plan your meals for a week or browse food blogs for easy and healthy meal ideas.
- Call your Mom. No one in the world will make you feel better when you’re sick.
- Have a go at sudokus or crossword puzzles.
- Watch TED – talks or listen to podcasts.
- Scrapbook and reminisce by compiling a photo book of the special moments in your life.
- Pamper yourself with a face mask or sparkly nail polish.
- Build your own fantasy sports team and join an online competition.
- Watch an entire season of your favourite TV series.
- Sink into the tub for a long luxurious bath – with bubbles of course!
- Play Solitaire, solo chess or a video game.
- Document your daily life with photographs. Even a dull day becomes fascinating when you’re trying to spot the beauty in everyday moments.
- Find something that makes you laugh: a YouTube-video, hilarious joke or a comedy show.
- Buy a coloring book for adults and get your crayons ready for some soothing creativity.
- Plan a fun event for when you’ll feel better – a mini road trip, a concert or a night out with friends.
- Disconnect from the world for a little while. Light a few candles, listen to relaxing music and just stare out the window.